@Christinacalph on twitter, instagram & facebook!
http://www.twitter.com/christinacalph
PS this is a satire...not my real opinions so don't come after me!!! ahhhhh Me lovey you!
HEY GUYS!
I WANT TO SHOW MY SUPPORT FOR THE FUTURE PRESIDENT, MITT ROMNEY. I'M A TOTAL BINDER WOMAN!!!! IF YOU WAIT TIL THE END OF THE VIDEO, I SHOW MY TITTIES FOR MITTY! LOLOLOL EXCITED FOR THE ELECTION DAY! HOORAYY!!!
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER : www.twitter.com/christinacalph
talented mr ripley SHOWING MY TITTIES FOR MITTY ROMNEY!!! | Bad Girl's Ball | |
| 85 Likes | 85 Dislikes |
| 37,683 views views | 15.3K followers |
| Age-restricted video (based on Community Guidelines) Entertainment | Upload TimePublished on 18 Oct 2012 |
Related keywords
talented kids,talented recruit and hire,talented definition,talented hire,talented tots,talented kitchen,talented tenth,talented in spanish,talented bps,talented thesaurus,talented meaning,talented ed,talented perform,talented mr ripley cast,talented and gifted,talented records,talented mr ripley book,talented login,talented synonym,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét